Stark County Division of Children Services
Our agency is committed to protecting children and strengthening families. The Children Services Division serves the county’s children at risk of abuse or neglect and their families. We also recruit and train foster and adoptive families and prepare children for adoption. Whether you are seeking information on child abuse and neglect, foster and adoptive parenting, or upcoming agency events, we hope you will find the information you need here.
- New Child Support Point and Pay System
- Effective October 24th, 2016 Child Support will now accept credit and debit cards to make your payments. You can make pa...Read More about New Child Support Point and Pay System
- New Location for Stark County Children Services
- Read More about New Location for Stark County Children Services
- November is National Adoption Month!
- Read More about November is National Adoption Month!
- Say Yes
- How does it feel to have no family? How does it feel to become part of one? Watch this two-and-a-half minute video and see how...Read More about Say Yes