The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- Join us TONIGHT at the Canton Palace Theater for a FREE showing of the documentary, Fatherhood 101. Doors open at 6:30pm. The film starts at 7pm. Question and Answer session hosted by Co-Executive Producer, Peter Lawson Jones will be held after the film! Hope to see you there!
- Join us Thursday, October 23rd at the Palace Theater.