The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- #JobOpportunity Development Director for the Domestic Violence Project Inc. Requirements: Bachelor's degree, 2 years in fund development/grant writing in nonprofit/social services. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Responsibilities: Funder Liaison/Fund Development Research grant opportunities Develop corporate relationships Manage database & information for agency contributions and grants Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday means it's time to get back to work. Here are some #JobOpportunities right here in Stark County. 1)Mancan Professional is hosting an open house job recruit and registration event from 5pm-8pm on July 24th. They are looking for clerical positions, so experience with Microsoft Excel is a must. They are also looking for secret shoppers ages 21-25 ($16/HR). Professional attire, driver's license, social security card and a copy of your resume requested for this opportunity. 4450 Belden Village St NW Suite 101 Canton, OH 44718 2)Stark County Community Action Agency is looking for a mechanic to repair and maintain Head Start school buses and vans and conduct vehicle inspections prior to trips. You'll also complete reports and documentation upon request. High school diploma or GED required, CDL with minimum of class B with S endorsement required. Also must have 3 years minimum of light and medium duty truck mechanical experience, Must also pass pre-employment physical, drug test and TB test. Send cover letter and resume to HR@sccaa.org or visit http://www.sccaa.org/Content/sccaa-general-info/employment-opportunities