The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- We are proud to receive the Collaborative Partner of the Year Award from Goodwill today at their Report to the Community Breakfast. Whether it's through a work experience program that will help someone find a job, or a parenting class that will help a family become stronger, our partnership with Goodwill is making a difference for our clients and the community.
- Wednesday, April 8 is Wear Blue Day for showing your support for preventing child abuse and neglect. If you are interested in purchasing a Wear Blue T-Shirt contact Susan Verble at Susan.Verble@jfs.ohio.gov