The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- Our jobs fair was a HUGE success today! Thank you to all of our partners and participants for making this a great event.
- A big thank you to all of the fathers that walked their children to school today in Stark County. Hundreds of dads took the time to walk and talk with their kids to start the day. Be involved in your kids lives and grow healthy families.