The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- Employers!! Register for Stark County Job & Family Services' Job Expo. Space is limited to the first 40 Employers! http://conta.cc/1phLAsQ
- #JobOpportunity time! -Open Recruitment the PIC Group for Quality Inspectors $10-$10.75/HR Apply in person at OhioMeansJObs in Stark County 822 30th St NW on Friday, August 22 from 9:30am-2:00pm -Lowe's (North Canton location) Full Time Commercial Loader Full Time Front End Associate Weekend team (Fri night, Sat and Sun) Apply at the kiosk near the service desk in-store