The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- Meet Tanisha Brown, who first became a foster-to-adopt parent about 11 years ago. She just adopted these two wonderful boys and they celebrated their "Gotcha Day" on November 16. Now, their hearts and home are filled with love. Is there room in your heart and home to adopt? Every. Child. Matters.
- Join us TONIGHT at the Canton Palace Theater for a FREE showing of the documentary, Fatherhood 101. Doors open at 6:30pm. The film starts at 7pm. Question and Answer session hosted by Co-Executive Producer, Peter Lawson Jones will be held after the film! Hope to see you there!