The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- The application for the Back-to-School Clothing Program can be downloaded here: http://www.starkjfs.org/uploads/back-to-school-clothing-program.PDF
- Have you ever considered foster parenting? Stark County needs foster parents. If you would like to learn more please join us on June 25th at the Stark County District Library. To register please call 330.451.8789. You must register for this event by June 19th.