The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- ATTENTION: The Ryan Staffing recruitment day for today (July 28th) has been cancelled. They apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- #JobOpportunity Development Director for the Domestic Violence Project Inc. Requirements: Bachelor's degree, 2 years in fund development/grant writing in nonprofit/social services. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Responsibilities: Funder Liaison/Fund Development Research grant opportunities Develop corporate relationships Manage database & information for agency contributions and grants Send resume to email@example.com