The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- New Child Support Point and Pay System
- Effective October 24th, 2016 Child Support will now accept credit and debit cards to make your payments. You can make pa...Read More about New Child Support Point and Pay System
- New Location for Stark County Children Services
- Read More about New Location for Stark County Children Services
- November is National Adoption Month!
- Read More about November is National Adoption Month!
- Say Yes
- How does it feel to have no family? How does it feel to become part of one? Watch this two-and-a-half minute video and see how...Read More about Say Yes