The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- Throughout the month of May we will be posting articles related to foster families and foster care. Please take a moment to read to article: https://www.davethomasfoundation.org/10-ways-to-stop-23000-children-from-aging-out-of-foster-care/