The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- Thank you to these local girl scouts for working hard on a Saturday to make hand-made hats and scarves for those in need of some extra warmth during this frigid weather. Also, thanks to Jo-Ann Fabrics for donating all of the materials for this wonderful project.
- Important information for Medicaid Customers -- If you have Medicaid Coverage as a Child, Family, or as an Adult under Medicaid Expansion, when you receive your renewal packet in the mail it is VERY IMPORTANT for you to return this packet to avoid termination of your coverage. http://www.starkjfs.org/medicaid-renewal