Our Guiding Principles, Mission, & Vision
- All people will be treated with dignity, compassion and respect
- All people will receive consistent, timely and appropriate service
- All people are to be safe from abuse and neglect
- All children are entitled to emotional and financial support from parents
- The agency will promote strong and supportive partnerships among communities, families and service providers
- The agency will inform all customers of their rights and responsibilities
- The agency will respect cultural differences and support diversity
- The agency will help customers develop and achieve their goals
- The agency’s most valuable asset is its employees
- All employees will be dedicated, well-informed, well-equipped and take pride in their work
- All employees will act and speak as one agency
To partner with our customers, community and other service providers to protect children and vulnerable adults, stabilize and strengthen families, and encourage self-sufficiency and personal responsibility.
We envision an Agency where all employees take pride in their jobs and work with the community to provide outstanding service to the residents of Stark county.