Stark County Child Support Enforcement
The Child Support Enforcement Division provides children with the opportunity for a better life. By working with both parents to establish and enforce support orders, the Child Support Program helps children receive the financial and medical support ordered for them.
Child support makes a real difference in managing food, shelter, clothing, medical and dental expenses. In addition, some researchers have found a correlation between consistent child support and improved school attendance, higher grade point averages and reduced teen pregnancy and delinquency rates. Children need the emotional and financial support of both parents. Ohio’s child support program touches more children than any other program in Ohio except public education.
- Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Children Services has a Post Adoption Support Group that meets on the first Tuesday of each month at Stark County...Read More about Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County JFS February SNAP Benefits Updates Related to the Federal Government Shutdown
- For households determined eligible for SNAP benefits as of Monday, January 14 th , February SNAP benefits will be available o...Read More about Stark County JFS February SNAP Benefits Updates Related to the Federal Government Shutdown
- Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- Learn more about Stark County Job and Family Services when you watch our new video! Related Links Broch...Read More about Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group
- The NEST meets on the third Thursday of each month. Doors open at 6:00 PM - Meeting at 6:30 PM Goodwill Community Campus 40...Read More about The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group