Stark County Child Support Enforcement
The Child Support Enforcement Division provides children with the opportunity for a better life. By working with both parents to establish and enforce support orders, the Child Support Program helps children receive the financial and medical support ordered for them.
Child support makes a real difference in managing food, shelter, clothing, medical and dental expenses. In addition, some researchers have found a correlation between consistent child support and improved school attendance, higher grade point averages and reduced teen pregnancy and delinquency rates. Children need the emotional and financial support of both parents. Ohio’s child support program touches more children than any other program in Ohio except public education.
- Foster Care & Adoption Information Night
- Have you ever thought about becoming a foster or adoptive parent, but were unsure of where to begin? Please join us for a disc...Read More about Foster Care & Adoption Information Night
- Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Children Services has started a Post Adoption Support Group that will meet on the first Tuesday of each month. If...Read More about Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- Learn more about Stark County Job and Family Services when you watch our new video! Related Links Broch...Read More about Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group
- Nest Meeting: Thursday, May 17th Doors open at 6:00 PM - Meeting at 6:30 PM PANEL - FOSTER CHILDREN SHARI...Read More about The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group