Stark County Child Support Enforcement
The Child Support Enforcement Division provides children with the opportunity for a better life. By working with both parents to establish and enforce support orders, the Child Support Program helps children receive the financial and medical support ordered for them.
Child support makes a real difference in managing food, shelter, clothing, medical and dental expenses. In addition, some researchers have found a correlation between consistent child support and improved school attendance, higher grade point averages and reduced teen pregnancy and delinquency rates. Children need the emotional and financial support of both parents. Ohio’s child support program touches more children than any other program in Ohio except public education.
- Renovations temporarily close JFS Midtown lobby as of April 15th
- Read More about Renovations temporarily close JFS Midtown lobby as of April 15th
- Foster Care & Adoption Information Night
- Stark County Children Services invites you to: Foster Care and Adoption Information Night Have you ever thought about b...Read More about Foster Care & Adoption Information Night
- Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Children Services has a Post Adoption Support Group that meets on the first Tuesday of each month at Stark County...Read More about Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- Learn more about Stark County Job and Family Services when you watch our new video! Related Links Broch...Read More about Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- The 2018 SCJFS Annual Report is available now!
- Read More about The 2018 SCJFS Annual Report is available now!
- The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group
- The NEST meets on the third Thursday of each month. Doors open at 6:00 PM - Meeting at 6:30 PM Goodwill Community Campus 40...Read More about The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group