Stark County Division of Children Services
Our agency is committed to protecting children and strengthening families. The Children Services Division serves the county’s children at risk of abuse or neglect and their families. We also recruit and train foster and adoptive families and prepare children for adoption. Whether you are seeking information on child abuse and neglect, foster and adoptive parenting, or upcoming agency events, we hope you will find the information you need here.
- Heart Gallery Video Tour
- The 2018 Heart Gallery video tour is live! Click here to check it out! Read More about Heart Gallery Video Tour
- November is National Adoption Month!
- Read More about November is National Adoption Month!
- Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Children Services has started a Post Adoption Support Group that will meet on the first Tuesday of each month. If...Read More about Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- Learn more about Stark County Job and Family Services when you watch our new video! Related Links Broch...Read More about Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group
- The NEST meets on the third Thursday of each month - no meeting in December Doors open at 6:00 PM - Meeting at 6:30 PM Read More about The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group