The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Humam Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County Children Services has a Post Adoption Support Group that meets on the first Tuesday of each month at Stark County...Read More about Post Adoption Support Group
- Stark County JFS SNAP Benefits Updates Related to the Federal Government Shutdown
- As a result of February SNAP benefits being issued early, Ohio is adjusting the March benefit issuance schedule. Eligible...Read More about Stark County JFS SNAP Benefits Updates Related to the Federal Government Shutdown
- Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- Learn more about Stark County Job and Family Services when you watch our new video! Related Links Broch...Read More about Stark County Job & Family Services Agency Video
- The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group
- The NEST meets on the third Thursday of each month. Doors open at 6:00 PM - Meeting at 6:30 PM Goodwill Community Campus 40...Read More about The NEST: Foster Parent Resource Group
- 2019 Wear Blue products are available now!
- WEAR BLUE is a statewide awareness campaign that takes place on the second Wednesday of every April, Child Abuse Prevention M...Read More about 2019 Wear Blue products are available now!