The Human Services Division of Job and Family Services provides many services to those in need in Stark County. Our programs are structured to assist in providing financial stability, allowing county residents to meet their individual and family health and nutritional needs.
Here are some of the services that Human Services offers:
- Ohio Works First (OWF) Cash Assistance
- Food Assistance (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Publicly funded Child Care assistance
- Supportive services such as transportation assistance
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Read More about April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Important Information Regarding the Social Security Administration
- Click Here for Detailed Information and Links. Read More about Important Information Regarding the Social Security Administration
- System Down Notice
- IMPORTANT NOTICE The Ohio Benefits system will be unavailable from 3 p.m. on Thursday, April 22, through 8 a.m. on...Read More about System Down Notice
- The 2020 SCJFS Annual Report is available now!
- Read More about The 2020 SCJFS Annual Report is available now!