Jump to website navigationJump to page content
Home Contact Us About Us Report Child Abuse & Neglect, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week 330.455.KIDS

Assistance Applications & Forms

You can now apply by phone. Call 1 (844) 640-OHIO (6446) to apply for food assistance, cash assistance, and Medicaid. An audio signature will be required if you apply by phone.

All printed applications can be submitted, in person, to our Canton office. Applications can also be mailed to:

221 - 3rd Street SE
Canton, OH 44702

Or fax completed application to: (330) 451-8925

To leave a recorded request for an assistance application you can dial (330) 451-8500, and an application will be mailed to you. You can also click on one of the specific links listed below and submit the printed application to the SCJFS.

Application for Cash, Food Assistance, and/or Medicaid Benefits

(Click here for Applications in Spanish)

Application for Healthy Start/Healthy Families - ONLY

Application for Publicly Funded Child Care

Verification Checklist for Publicly Funded Child Care
(Must accompany the application for Publicly Funded Child Care)

Cash and Food Assistance Interim Report

Click on the application for the type of assistance you are seeking

Complete and print out the application

Bring the completed application to our Canton office

OR Mail to: SCJFS 221-3rd Street SE Canton, OH 44702

OR Fax to: (330)451-8925

Commonly Used Forms

Change of Address
Authorized Representative Designation

Food Assistance Change Report

Your Rights and Responsibilities
Sus Derechos y Responsabilidades(Espanol)

All printed forms and verifications should be submitted, in person, to our Canton office, or by mail to:  

SCJFS 221 - 3rd Street SE  Canton, OH  44702  Or fax to:  (330) 451-8925

Stark County Commissioners Executive Director
Stark County Job & Family Services
221 3rd St SE
Canton, OH, US 44702
Stark JFS
© 2021 Stark County Job & Family Services. All rights reserved.